We have public liability insurance in place.
- Ensure that the inflatable is securely anchored; all anchorage points should be used.
- Inflatables require a relatively flat area, away from sticks, rocks, sharp objects, fire, braai’s, buildings. Do not place under low roofs or trees. No Smoking on the Inflatable.
- Blower must not be set up on wet grass on nearby water (were the blower can fall into water).
- In case of rain, bad weather or strong winds, all children must be vacated off the inflatable and the power of the blower must be switched off. Don’t leave the blower in the rain.
- Children must not go near the blower and must be prevented from touching power chords.
- All Children must remove sharp articles, objects or items, which may potentially damage the Inflatable or injure other children. Shoes should be removed.
- Castles must ALWAYS be supervised by an adult. Most of the injuries are caused by children bouncing off the inflatable on to the ground, being hit by other children or just falling awkwardly. Many of these accidents could be avoided by effective adult supervision.
- Children should not be allowed to use the bouncy castle if there is a high wind or in wet weather (inflatables can flip over, and slippery surfaces may cause injury)
- Ensure that the blower is situated at least 1-2 meters from the inflatable – serious injuries may occur if a user strikes the blower unit
- Extra care and supervision should be taken with young children, especially those under 3 years old. Only kids of comparable age and size should be on the device at the same time.
- Any person with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted to use the castles.
- No rough play allowed.
- Bouncing is not permitted on the step or near the entrance.
- Groups using the castle should be made up of people of similar ages (children) and sizes. There must be no overcrowding
- Anyone not following the safety rules should be prevented from using the equipment immediately.
- Under no circumstances is climbing on the exterior of the inflatable allowed
- Go down the slide feet first only, one rider at a time for each lane.
- No climbing up the slide or jumping onto the slide area
- Do not jump onto or off the ride the wrong way.
- Somersaults, diving, wrestling, rough play and flips are prohibited. Play at a safe distance from others and away from the sides and entrances / exits.
- Children should not climb on the walls or jump at the entrance. The item should be used in a safe and appropriate manner. Any rough or dangerous behavior (such as tackling, somersaults & flips etc.) on the Inflatable must not be allowed. No food, sweets or drinks allowed on the inflatable.
- No Persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or strong medication are allowed on the Inflatables.
- If the blower loses power, keep everyone calm and instruct children to slowly exit the castle.
- As soon as our products leave our premises it becomes the responsibility of the hirer, where and how the castle is used.